Return Policy & Warranties
- All damage claims must be made within 48 hours from the time of receiving the merchandise.
- All original packaging must be kept and returned with damaged merchandise, if the original packaging is missing, or badly damaged, the claim will be denied.
- Customer is responsible for all transportation of damaged merchandise, DART Mattress offers pickup and deliver service for an extra charge.
- All damage claims will be assessed by a DART Mattress representative and will be handled at the discretion of DART Mattress
- Exchanges for different furniture items will incur a 25% restocking fee regardless of the reason for the exchange (color, style, size variations do not qualify)
- Some items require assembly, the customer is responsible for assembly unless the service is paid for
2. Mattresses & Foundations:
- Once the mattress/ foundation plastic has been opened, the mattress cannot be returned.
- Mattress exchanges must be made within 48 hours and must still be factory sealed
- Mattresses can only be exchanged for the same model and must be due to manufacturer defect (will be determined by DART Mattress)
- The customer is responsible for transporting the merchandise to and from DART Mattress in the event of an exchange/ warranty claim
- Once the mattress/ foundation has been opened, any damage/ defect will be handled under the manufacturers warranty guidelines.
- All mattress sales are final. No refunds or exchanges
- DART Mattress adheres to all manufacturer guidelines regarding warranties on mattresses/ foundations.
3. Order Cancellation:
- All cancelled orders will be assessed with a $50 cancellation fee and 25% restocking charge..
- Custom orders must be cancelled within 24 hours, or they will incur a fee which will include the cost of the merchandise and any costs incurred from transporting.
4. Warranty Claims:
- All warranty claims must be made by DART Mattress to the manufacturer. DART Mattress is not responsible for transporting merchandise in the event of a warranty claim. Each manufacturer provides different types and terms on warranties and DART Mattress does not provide any other warranty or guarantee outside of what the manufacturer offers. Please ask a sales manager for more information on manufacturer warranty specifics.
- DART Mattress reserves the right to refuse any claim it deems suspicious in nature, is claimed after the fore mentioned time frame, or fails to meet a reasonable standard set at the discretion of DART Mattress. By signing a store receipt, or making an online purchase, the customer agrees to and accepts all of DART Mattress’s policies in their entirety.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
- (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
- (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. They are required to keep your information confidential.
Yes – Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.